Strategy, executive coaching, proven practices, client results.
For High-tech Clients
Informing Arts advises entrepreneurs, CEOs and marketing execs.
Clients engage us when facing a key inflection point, or seeking a seasoned professional who knows how to accelerate their path to the outcomes they seek.
Our firm serves emerging enterprises and mid-market firms, as well as innovation centers of large enterprises that want to adapt leading entrepreneurial practices.
What We Do
For Marketing Leaders
Our practice focuses on the strategic levers that affect revenue performance:
- opportunity analysis and “sweet spot” identification
- needs-based segmentation and market analysis
- customer discovery, buyer personas
- value proposition innovation
- content strategy — matching buyer needs for each stage of the buying cycle
- go-to-market strategies
For CEOs and Entrepreneurs
We also offer “business model prototyping” workshops to:
- revitalize a stalled business model
- envision entirely new revenue streams or market opportunities
- identify what it will take to deliver a new customer value proposition
We facilitate executive conversations, fast-track planning projects, and strategy offsites.
We know what it takes to align leadership teams around a shared strategic vision, with smart strategies designed for execution.
Although we customize for each situation, we draw upon an extensive set of frameworks, templates and best practices to accelerate the time from discovery to solution, team buy-in and execution.